Puerto Penasco Golf Courses
How to choose the best Puerto Penasco golf course for your next getaway
Golf may be an essential ingredient for many to have a great vacation in Rocky Point Mexico. Puerto Penasco currently offers 3 golf courses for both amateurs and professionals and a mini course ideal for families.
Vidanta Golf Puerto Peñasco
Located at the Mayan Palace in Puerto Penasco the Nicklaus design course at Vidanta was awarded number 17 on the list of “Best Courses in Mexico and the Caribbean 2019” by Golfweek magazine.
- Designer – Jack Nicklaus & Jack Nicklaus II
- 18 Hole, Par 72
- Yards – 7,210
- Course Type – Championship
- Grass on Greens & Fairways – Salam Seashore Paspalum
- Bunkers – 87
- Lakes – 2
- Pro Shop
- Individual & group lessons
- Locker rooms
- Restaurant & bar
- Practice range
- Short game area
- Putting green
- Bag storage
- Packing available
- Equipment rental
- Green fee: $59 to $99
- Early bird Special: $79 USD de 7:10 – 8:00 am
- Spring promotion: $99 USD de 8:10 am a 12:50 pm
- Twilight Fee: $69 USD de 1:00 a 2:50 pm
- Super Twilight Fee: $59 USD de 3:00 a 3:30 pm
Open daily from 7:10am to 5:00pm
The Links at Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort
This is one of the most popular golf courses in Puerto Penasco due to its convenient location right at Las Palomas resort. It was designed by the distinguished architects Forrest Richards and Arthur Jack Snyder.
Please note collar shirt is required, no jeans, one set of clubs per player and no outside alcohol.
- Designer – Forrest Richards and Arthur Jack Snyder
- 18 Hole, Par 72
- Only true links golf course in northwestern Mexico.
- Driving range
- Chipping & putting green
- Practice balls
- Pro shop with snack bar
- Cart bar service on the course
- Golf instruction
- Closed Tuesdays
- Green fee: $45 to $55
The Club at Islas Del Mar Golf Course
Jack Nicklaus signature golf course surrounded by salt water lagoons abundant in wild life with beautiful surrounding scenery.
- Designer – Jack Nicklaus
- 18 hole
Course / Slope
⚫76.0/141 🔵73.2/138 ⚪71.6/136 🔴71.8/132
- Beverage service booth
- Golf shop
- Open 8am to 4pm (closed Mondays)
- Green fee: 18 holes $55, 9 holes $35
- Green fee includes golf cart and tax
- 9 hole $40 USD
- 18 hole $60 USD
- 9-18 holes JR. $20 USD.
- Twilight $35 USD (Start at 3PM)
Casa Blanca Golf & Villas
Located at Casa Blanca Golf & Villas this mini golf course can be a fun activity to do with the family. The course offers 18 holes with lots of shady palm trees and green grass. You can walk to the beach in just a couple of minutes on the paved walking paths.
Available only to guests staying at Casa Blanca