Purchasing a Mexican Insurance Policy is easy!
All you need to have handy is:
- Vehicle VIN number (you can find it on your vehicle registration or US insurance card)
- Plate number
- Actual Cash Value of your Vehicle. If you’re unsure of the cash value we recommend you go to Kelly Blue Book or the NADA Guide to determine the value of your vehicle.
- The exact dates you will be traveling into Mexico and coming back and the time you expect to be crossing the border on your way in and on your way back.
The cost of your Mexican Auto Insurance is based on the following things:
– The cash value of your vehicle. We suggest using either the Kelly Blue Book or the NADA Guide to determine the value of your vehicle.
– How much time you will be spending in Mexico.
– Whether you need to purchase physical damage and liability, or just liability alone.
You also have the option to chose from 6 month policies and Annual policies. If you would like to purchase liability ONLY a Drivers License policy may be something you would look into if you will be driving different vehicles in Mexico. Ask one of our agents and we will help you find the coverage that will work best for you!
Why Buy From Us, You Ask:
We have been selling Mexico Insurance for over 20 years, all of our insurers underwriters are A rated by AM Best and our agents have insured thousands of satisfied customers over the years.
Four of our Mexico Insurance online underwriters, El Aguila, GNP, ABA, and ACE Seguros offer coverage package endorsements not available anywhere else in the Tourist Auto market. These packages offer extended coverage, for an additional price, that are not available from anyone else in the market. To learn more about these Mexican insurance packages, please click on the “Explain” button on our quote results page.
On our quotes results page you will have the option to choose a policy that best suits your needs and budget. You will be able to choose a policy that covers up to the following limits depending on which policy you choose (Click Here to see a Detailed Coverage Comparison):
- Up to $500,000 Combined Single Limit Liability for Bodily Injury.
- Up to $75,000 in Medical Payments, for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured Motorist using the same Medical Payments limits
- Up to Liability Limit for Legal Service Bail Bond, Attorney, Criminal and Civil Defense
- Road Side Assistance
- One Call 24/7 Claim Dispatch
When you add Physical Damage to your policy you get:
- Collision, Fire, and Natural Disaster. Optional Fixed Deductible.
- Total Theft and/or Partial Theft/Vandalism Option
Having Mexican Automobile Insurance is just a plain good idea.
If you are traveling right away:
You can now Get a FREE quote or a Policy right online without even having to talk to anyone, or if you want, give us a call and we’ll gladly process your policy and email it to you or if you prefer you can pick it up at our office in Ajo, AZ on your way down to Mexico.
We Can Fax, Email, or Regular Mail out your policy within minutes of preparing your policy.
If you have your Vehicle Identification Number (found easily on your registration) and your Plate Number.
In most cases we can process you Policy in just a couple of minutes!
Give us a call at 1-877-467-6259