Get your Mexican Insurance Policy in Just Minutes!
If you are traveling to Mexico, you are required by law to have Mexican Automobile Insurance.
GET MEXICAN INSURANCE
Why it’s important to have Mexican Insurance
If you have an accident in Mexico, things are handled differently than in the US. In Mexico you are guilty until proven innocent. Therefore an accident means facing a local judge who determines fault. If you are found guilty you will be held until you can show your ability to pay for the damages caused. In some cases this can mean jail time.
If you are a driver who purchased quality Mexican insurance you will immediately be able to demonstrate your ability to pay for the damages. You will also have legal representation and bail bond. So don’t risk the possibility of incurring any fines in Mexico or worse yet, jail time! and Get Mexican Insurance.
Every year Mexico puts into effect stricter laws for uninsured motorists. You need good quality Mexico Insurance, not having it can cost you money due to damage/loss to your vehicle, fines and more.
We offer you several options to ensure you get the best coverage at the best price. You will be able to choose from several insurers and programs all A rated by AM Best.
Purchasing a Mexican Insurance Policy is easy!
Have the following information handy:
- Vehicle VIN number (you can find it on your vehicle registration or US insurance card)
- Plate number
- Actual Cash Value of your Vehicle. If you’re unsure of the cash value we recommend you go to Kelly Blue Book or the NADA Guide to determine the value of your vehicle.
- US Insurance policy number and expiration date
- Driver’s license number
- The exact dates you will be traveling into Mexico and coming back and the time you expect to be crossing the border on your way in and on your way back.
The cost of your Mexican Auto Insurance is based on the following things:
- The cash value of your vehicle. We suggest using either the Kelly Blue Book or the NADA Guide to determine the value of your vehicle.
- How much time you will be spending in Mexico
- Whether you need to purchase physical damage and liability, or just liability alone.
You also have the option to chose from 6 month policies and Annual policies. If you would like to purchase liability ONLY a Drivers License policy may be something you would look into if you will be driving different vehicles in Mexico. Ask one of our agents and we will help you find the coverage that will work best for you!
Mexican Insurance Policy Features
Claims handled in US dollars
Repairs may be completed in the U.S. or Mexico
Our premium policies will be increased up to $100 USD per hour for labor rates.
Daily, Six month & Annual Policies
You can choose coverage from one day to six months and one year.
Road Side Assistance
24 hour road side assistance provided with all policies
Vandalism Coverage Available
Our premium policies offer vandalism coverage
Liability for Mexico
We offer liability limits from $50,000 to $500,000
Our policies cover vehicle theft, fire, natural disaster, collision, *partial theft / vandalism
‘A’ Rated Insurance Companies
Choose the coverage that best suits your needs from highly reputable companies.
Air medical evacuation to your hospital of choice in the US or Canada. No out of pocket costs. Some exclusions apply.
Why Buy From Us, You Ask:
We have been selling Mexico Insurance for over 20 years, all of the insurance companies we represent are A rated by AM Best and our agents have insured thousands of satisfied customers over the years.
Four of our Mexico Insurance online underwriters, El Aguila, GNP, ABA, and ACE Seguros offer coverage package endorsements not available anywhere else in the Tourist Auto market. These packages offer extended coverage, for an additional price, that are not available from anyone else in the market. To learn more about these Mexican insurance packages, please click on the “Explain” button on our quote results page.
On our quote results page you will have the option to choose a policy that best suits your needs and budget. You will be able to choose a policy that covers up to the following limits depending on which policy you choose (See Detailed Coverage Comparison) :
- Choose up to $500,000 Combined Single Limit Liability for Bodily Injury.
- Choose up to $75,000 in Medical Payments, for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured Motorist using the same Medical Payments limits
- Choose up to Liability Limit for Legal Service Bail Bond, Attorney, Criminal and Civil Defense
- Road Side Assistance
- One Call 24/7 Claim Dispatch
- When you add Physical Damage to your policy you get:
- Collision, Fire, and Natural Disaster. Optional Fixed Deductible.
- Total Theft and/or Partial Theft/Vandalism Option
Having Mexican Automobile Insurance is just a plain good idea.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING THE SAME DAY:
You can Get a FREE quote or a Policy online without having to talk to anyone, or if you want, give us a call and we’ll gladly process your policy and email it to you. It takes less than 10 minutes! If you prefer you can pick it up at our office in Ajo, AZ on your way down to Mexico.
We can e-mail your policy within minutes.
Give us a call at 1-877-467-6259