Sonoran Sun Resort Rocky Point
Se Habla Español!
See Availability, Photos and Pricing
On the form please Select:
Lodging Type =”Resorts”
Area/Resort = “Resort name or leave as is to see all”
*Give us a call BEFORE making reservation to receive and additional 10% OFF
About the Resort
Sonoran Sun Resort in Rocky Point Mexico (Puerto Penasco)
Built in 2005 the Sonoran Sun is a beautiful Mediterranean style resort located right on Sandy Beach with all the amenities of a luxury resort. Two ocean front buildings with 228 units offering 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos.
Luxurious beautifully decorated condos with granite counter tops, travertine and marble floors. All condos have large balconies offering breath taking ocean views. Watch dolphins, seals and pelicans right from your condo! When the ocean breeze is blowing, open the balcony sliding door and fall asleep to the beautiful sounds of the waves crashing on the shore.
The Sonoran Sun Resort in Rocky Point Mexico offers a large beachfront heated adult pool with an attached kids wading pool. Two jacuzzis (one for adults and one for families), pool chair islands, shallow chairs for lounging, swim-up bar, outdoor showers and restrooms.
The property also has a restaurant and sports bar onsite, convenience store, business center with high speed internet, large fitness center, tennis court and spa.
You can rent kayaks, sailboats, boogie boards, jet skies, banana boat rides and more right on the beach in front of the Sonoran Sun Resort in Puerto Penasco.
At low tide you will enjoy finding your own sand dollars and beautiful shells. Watch the hermit crabs and small fish that live in the tidal pools that are visible during low tide.
All these amenities and great atmosphere are sure to make your vacation at the Sonoran Sun Resort in Rocky Point a memorable one.
Condo Details & Floor Plans
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GOOD TO KNOW
- Bring your own beach/pool towels as only bath towels are provided in the condos.
- Condos located on higher floors offer more panoramic ocean views but all condos have ocean views.
- All condos are individually owned so furnishing vary from one condo to another.
- Condos located on the corners are great for large groups as they have the largest balconies.
- Ground floor units offer great convenience but have less privacy and can be noisier than higher floors due to close proximity to the pool.
- Anyone above the age of 12 is considered an adult and you may have extra charges depending on the size of your condo.
- If you want to see the sunsets choose a condo in the East building. For night time city views choose a condo in the West Building. In the summer months condos in the west building have afternoon shade.
- There is no daily maid service but you can arrange for a cleaning for an additional fee
- There is no shampoo or conditioner so bring your own.
- You may also want to bring paper towels, napkins, salt, pepper, cooking oil.
- All condos have a washer and dryer and soap is provided for one wash.
- You will be required to put down a fully refundable security deposit of $200.00 for each condo when you check in to cover possible damages. If no damages then your security deposit will be refunded.
- Bring small bills ones and fives if you plan on buying items from the beach vendors. They often do not have change for larger bills.